The CO2 for skin rejuvenation has proved to be a benchmark for maintaining women’s health too. This laser technique is also used for tightening the vagina and the ligaments that surround the bladder and the urethra.
CO2 is an excellent procedure that helps in maintaining and bringing back the youthful vagina. Not just this, this treatment has also helped in improving the stress urinary continence.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR LASER VAGINAL TREATMENT?
1) Laser rays are transferred to the full circumference of the vagina with utmost safety. This is done to induce collagen production. A unique vaginal probe is used to do this.
2) The same laser energy is used which is used in CO2 fractional skin tightening for the face and other sensitive areas, however, a different handpiece is used for this purpose.
BENEFITS OF LASER VAGINAL TIGHTENING
1) Speciality of this treatment is that it does not involve surgery. There is no downtime, no anesthesia, no consumable medications, and no pain.
2) Unlike surgeries, this is a very comfortable and non-invasive treatment.
3) Safer as compared to surgeries.
4) It helps in boosting the sexual pleasure between the partners.
5) It improves stress urinary continence.
6) The procedure needs 3 sessions at a gap of 4 weeks each.
7) One miraculous benefit of this treatment includes the tightening of the labia which is the outer side of the vagina. Giving natural births and growing age can hamper the appearance of the labia. To cure this, the fractional CO2 laser is used to improve its shape and appearance. The procedure works wonders just like it does for the other body parts.