Enzyme peels are composed of fruit enzymes and have many of the same results as chemical peels without the harshness and downtime.
Similar to a chemical peel, enzyme peels exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells while nourishing the new layer of skin it leaves behind.
Opting for an enzyme peel will reap many benefits including:
- Unclogging and shrinking pores
- Opening pores for easier extractions
- Removing dry, flakey skin
- Diminishing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- Fading age spots, sun damage, and redness
Because the enzyme peel sloughs off dead skin cells and boasts the many benefits above, the texture and tone of your skin will drastically improve leaving you with a youthful glow. Since enzyme peels only work on dead skin cells, you don’t experience the same level of peeling or drying that a chemical peel does. This makes enzyme peels something you can do more regularly.
After your enzyme peel, you will notice that your skin is smoother and softer and requires less cleanser, moisturizer, and makeup due to your skin’s ability to better absorb products. Not to mention, the new smoothness of your skin lends itself to a more flawless makeup look. Enzyme peels do not damage live tissue like other peels, so you are able to work this into your regular skincare routine as often as two times per week. It is also a great option if you are looking for a quick way to rejuvenate your skin before a big (or small) event.
Why Choose Us?
1)Specially designed high-grade quality serums at our clinic ensure that the skin gets an instant boost of glow. Instant glow can make you look stand apart even without make-up products.
2) The vitamins we use for infusion are also chosen very efficiently. The right choice of vitamins helps to heal the skin and improve the skin texture.
3) Also, CSC is equipped with the latest technology tools and machines which helps in combining pure oxygen with serums to provide the best results. End result is always a radiant face.