Get an even skin glow with Carbon Peeling in Faridabad. Enjoy the benefits of this unique carbon laser peel facial like reducing age spots, skin tightening.
The Carbon Facial is an innovative laser resurfacing treatment that utilizes focused light beams to treat skin imperfections.
The Carbon Facial works to restore skin balance. It provides an even skin glow with perfect texture and complexion.
What’s the strong point of the procedure is that as the treated skin regenerates, the appearance of uneven skin, dark or age spots and pigment are visibly dwindled and more uniform in texture.
Carbon for skin also works as the detoxifying agent and has the clout the deep-rooted debris or dead skin cells from the skin. In the carbon peel treatment,
a layer of carbon peel or activated carbon is applied on the entire face. This layer works as an exogenous artificial chromophore or photo-enhancer so that
the effects of laser’s photo thermal & photo acoustic effects can be increased on the applied area. Once the cream penetrates deeply in the pores, then the
laser rays are applied over the carbon layer which generates the heat energy. This thermal energy destroys the carbon particles on the skin & skin pores which
provides a deep skin resurfacing and instant skin smoothing effect after the treatment.
Once the cream penetrates deeply in the pores, then the laser rays are applied over the carbon layer which generates the heat energy. This thermal energy destroys
the carbon particles on the skin & skin pores which provides a deep skin resurfacing and instant skin smoothing effect after the treatment
Carbon Facial At Clinic Skin Care-The Dual Laser Skin Toning
At Clinic Skin Care, we use the dual toning laser device for the carbon peel procedure. It follows the two stage approach for the complete skin rejuvenation process.
- 1st Stage: In the first stage, the long pulse laser gently heats the water molecules present in the carbon cream and carbon bonds well to the pores & skin. Then when laser is passed, all the dead skin cells, dirt or impurities binds to the carbon peel and there is increased collagen production too.
- 2nd Stage: During the second stage, short laser pulses breaks the carbon into the minute particles. The high intensity of laser is absorbed by the carbon particles, thereby destroying the carbon layer on the skin. Along with the carbon layer, dead skin cells, oil or impurities are also removed that were bound to the carbon peel with the help of photomechanical destruction.
What are the skin conditions for Carbon Facial?
There are certain indications of carbon peel and carbon peel facial effectively treats these skin conditions within less time of span. However, this time can vary from patient and patient and according to the severity of the skin conditions or area to be treated.
- Sallow complexion or rough skin
- Skin discoloration
- Acne vulgaris
- Black heads, pimples, pustules & papules
- Enlarged pores
- Aging sings (Fine lines & wrinkles)
Benefits of Carbon Peel Laser Treatment
There are number of skin benefits after carbon facial treatment for skin resurfacing and skin rejuvenation. You will observe the clear and glowing skin after your complete treatment.
- Narrowing of enlarged pores
- Reduction in the redness of an inflamed acne
- Improvement in the elasticity of skin
- Fine lines & wrinkle free skin
- Stimulation of new skin cell regeneration & renewal process
- Uniform & brightened skin
- Opened clogged pores
- Stain free skin
- Reduction in sebum production (oil free skin)
- Blackhead free skin